No products in the cart.
WHO WE ARE
We are Building Capacity of the Nigerian Youth by providing them the space, tools and support to put their ideas to test the development of Nigeria as a whole.
Premier Hub is an innovation accelerator hub. We envisage a future where innovative businesses alike have room to grow through learning new skills, investment and business opportunities. We help start-ups, businesses looking to scale up and also established businesses.
120,000 – 150,000 naira monthly net plus commissions
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 3-5 years’ Digital Marketing experience in a Tech Hub
• Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• In-depth Knowledge of SEO, Social/Digital Media
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Friday, 19th November 2021
Job Category: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: LAGOS YABA
Sorry! This job has expired.