WHO WE ARE
We are Building Capacity of the Nigerian Youth by providing them the space, tools and support to put their ideas to test the development of Nigeria as a whole.
Premier Hub is an innovation accelerator hub. We envisage a future where innovative businesses alike have room to grow through learning new skills, investment and business opportunities. We help start-ups, businesses looking to scale up and also established businesses.
120,000 – 150,000 naira monthly net plus commissions
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 3-5 years’ Digital Marketing experience in a Tech Hub
• Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• In-depth Knowledge of SEO, Social/Digital Media
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Friday, 19th November 2021