No products in the cart.
WHO WE ARE
We are Building Capacity of the Nigerian Youth by providing them the space, tools and support to put their ideas to test the development of Nigeria as a whole.
Premier Hub is an innovation accelerator hub. We envisage a future where innovative businesses alike have room to grow through learning new skills, investment and business opportunities. We help start-ups, businesses looking to scale up and also established businesses.
250,000 – 300,000 naira monthly net
This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual to provide a broad range of administrative, project management and communications support across the team.
• Supporting the delivery of Premier Hub programmes by providing administrative, coordination, communication and project management support
• Developing relationships with tech firms, start-ups, donor agencies and wider tech sector stakeholders, using these to support the delivery and development of new partnerships and programmes
• Managing the development of a suite of externally facing marketing and communications materials and platforms that supports Premier Hub’s initiatives.
• Support the Hub’s work by planning and executing high profile events and programmes: assume a key role in planning projects and events such as workshops, hackathons, conferences.
• Support on design and implementation of the Hub’s policies by establishing and maintaining standards, systems and procedures;
• Lead work on to support the initiation, delivery, operations and logistics components for the Hub’s activities;
• Preparing briefing materials, project plans, and travel arrangements, and securing engagement opportunities for the Hub team to promote its work effectively
• Process invoices, payments and manage Hub’s procurement process and budget
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Degree Level or equivalent in a related field;
• An MBA is desirable and an added advantage;
• Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience managing the operations of a Tech Hub;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience in developing communications materials including social media management;
• IT literate, and able to learn how to use new IT systems quickly;
• Strong administrative and/or project management experience;
• Well organised with good attention to detail;
• Able to work flexibly and pick up corporate processes quickly;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Confident at decision making, within agreed boundaries;
• Interest in the innovation and technology sector;
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders
Friday, 19th November 2021
Job Category: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: LAGOS YABA
Sorry! This job has expired.