No products in the cart.
WHO WE ARE
We are Building Capacity of the Nigerian Youth by providing them the space, tools and support to put their ideas to test the development of Nigeria as a whole.
Premier Hub is an innovation accelerator hub. We envisage a future where innovative businesses alike have room to grow through learning new skills, investment and business opportunities. We help start-ups, businesses looking to scale up and also established businesses.
150,000 – 180,000 naira monthly net
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an exciting opportunity to develop, manage and advise on projects, partnerships and other activities to deliver on our enterprise development strategy. The successful candidate will support the development of all core areas of our Enterprise portfolio working with sector stakeholders, and communities.
You will manage various stakeholders and contribute to fundraising efforts to scale up programming.
• The Programme Manager (PM) will be responsible for the design, planning, contracting, implementation, and execution of a portfolio of activities within our Enterprise Development areas
• Planning schedules and budgets for agreed activities to ensure that all tasks are completed within timeframe and budget parameters defined during project design
• The PM will serve as the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all activities fit within a strategic and applicable portfolio
• Interface with other units in the organisation (Finance, Enterprise Development, Community, Marketing etc.) to deliver agreed programs
• Participating in donor and grant application processes including design, submission and review
• Provide progress reports on programmes to management for prompt decision-making
Relationship and Stakeholder Management
• Create a framework that guides engagement between the role and the various levels of stakeholders; the PM must be able to maintain good relations with all associated parties.
• Proactively identify and pursue opportunities for developing new physical and digital audiences for delivery of all programmes.
• Curate relevant activities, stakeholders, events and workshops that will drive innovation in the identified enterprise areas.
Communication and Evaluation
• Work with the Community Associate and Marketing Unit to develop and manage digital marketing and audience development campaigns including but not limited to social media platforms.
• Provide content to the Marketing Unit for distribution internally and externally.
• Ensure the evaluation strategy for each project is implemented in accordance with programme standards and to report likely variations from target.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Degree Level or Equivalent in a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in designing, and leading delivery of incubation, acceleration or capacity building programmes
• Experience supporting enterprise development either in a specific sector within, or across sectors
• Experience working in a STEM focused Innovation Hub or on international donor funded projects.
• Creativity skills in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward achieving set targets.
Friday, 19th November 2021
Job Category: PROGRAMME MANAGER
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: LAGOS YABA
Sorry! This job has expired.